Saturday, May 2, 2009

McKenzie is AMAZING

This morning we were getting ready to go to our first Ladies Tea together with Mimi and Auntie. Mimi called to let us know that Derian's (McKenzie 4 year old cousin) dog had to be put down last night. This dog is like family and Derian calls him his brother. Very sad and emotional. I got off the phone and told McKenzie, "mommy has some very sad news"...I told her and McKenzie said "I have a verse for Derian, God prepares a place for us and Brutus (the dog) is in heaven with Jesus and if Derian has Jesus in his heart, he will see Brutus agian." I eye swelled up with tears. Here is my 4 year old precious little girl that already has the gift from God to say the most comforting words in a time that someone needs it. GOD IS SO GOOD. Aunt Kim, Uncle Mark and Derian, we love you and we know your heart is broken, We are sorry so for this heartache.

No comments: