Monday, August 3, 2009

Busy Summer









This summer has been fun and busy at the same time. Love spending time and doing things with McKenzie. I can't believe my baby is starting to Kindergarter Aug 20th. I had mixed emotions....excited about her starting school but so sad we won't be together all day. This summer McKenzie learned to swim, cooking class, going to the beach in Florida, first time on an airplane, weekend trip to Coriscana, VBS, Roughrider games(baseball), redid the playroom, water park with friends, going to Build A Bear, shopping, birthday party's, spending time with Mimi and Papa, church activities and swimming at the pool. FUN FUN FUN. I LOVE BEING A MOM. I Thank Jesus everyday for giving me this great gift.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Sounds like McKenzie had a fun and busy summer! Love all the fun pics. I'm right there with you about kindergarten. Emma starts this week. In fact, we are waiting on Tim to come home so we can go to open house and met her teacher. It's all happening so fast!

Samantha said...

Hang in there! I know it's going to be a sad/happy day for you when she goes to kindegarten.. Can't wait to see pictures.. What are you going to do with yourself during the day???